Imagery by Hana Dallimore Photography
In the Summer I jumped at a new and exciting opportunity that was shared with me. I may already have my plate pretty full with work, blogging and my law studies, but I just knew that this was something I had to get involved in. Sometimes you just hear of things and they totally make sense… well this was a moment like that for me. The role itself is a network marketing role, which always seems like a taboo subject in the UK, but in my head I really can’t understand why. As this is my platform and my space, I am going to share exactly why I jumped at this opportunity and why I can’t understand for the life of me that not everyone does… I mean… it just makes total sense!
The business itself is all about networking, sharing and engaging with others. Something I already love to do. Basically, I get to talk about the things that I already love… win win. I’m not going to go into a heavy amount of detail, as if anyone is interested in finding out more, I am always around to share, but the principle is you get out of it what you put in. It is a total level playing field with a limitless amount of potential, where basically, you only succeed if other people succeed too! You build your dream life by helping others live their dream lives…. How amazing is that?!
The thing that I probably love most about this new role is the products themselves. Arbonne was founded 40 years ago by a Norwegian gentleman, with the idea of creating a safe and healthy brand for the consumers, as well as creating an opportunity for people to make a living and succeed through the business. We all know, the best form of marketing is a recommendation or a positive review from an organic consumer of a brand. Ever since the very beginning, Arbonne has been a vegan, cruelty free, sustainable and paraben free brand, with a 2,000 ingredient not allowed list. What makes this even better… the company is continually creating new ways to ensure their products only get better for the consumer and our world. In my eyes this innovative brand was something I simply had to be a part of, whether that was working the business or becoming a loyal consumer. I am proud to say, after a few months I am happily doing both.
The products themselves feature skincare, cosmetics and nutrition. Arbonne prides itself on the amazing quality of all the products and is number one in the US for healthy living from the inside out. It is HUGE in the US, and let’s be honest, what does well there usually makes a swift appearance in the UK! Again, I am not going to go into huge detail about the products as we have endless resources of information for them, including my new Instagram page which is a private page to share the info with others who are keen on these sorts of products. If you fancy following along, the new page is called @happyandhealthylivingcommunity.
I am just going to finish this quick post by sharing a few personal reasons as to why I jumped at this opportunity, and why I think it is such an amazing fit for so many others.
- I love my job but being self-employed is hard work and extremely unpredictable. Yes, I am lucky to have created a good business, but the everyday uncertainty can become a real strain. Building this on the side is giving me a little more security and really easing a lot of pressure off.
- Again, I love my job, but what’s to say I am going to love it in 5, 10, 20 years’ time. Building something that can give me a passive income gives me the freedom and the choice in case I get to a stage where I no longer have complete job satisfaction.
- Time – I try my best, but quite frankly I do not have time to do everything I want to do in life. I spend countless hours working, blogging, trying to study whilst also maintaining a social life, exercise and keeping on top of my home. Like everyone, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day. Building this business is going to allow me to gradually take away a lot of time-consuming aspects of my life, giving me the ability to actually focus on the things I want to do.
- A big thing for me is family. Not just my current family, but the family I have always dreamed of having as I grow up. Having children is something I cannot wait for, and I have always dreamed of being able to dedicate a lot of my time to my future children, focusing on being a mum and getting to do all the things not all parents are able to do. If I start this business now, what’s to say that by the time having children comes along, I could be completely free from working 12-hour days and able to focus all my time on them. What a wonderful thought!
- Extra income – now building a passive income means different things to everyone, but for me not only does it mean a quality of life that I have always dreamed of, but it also means so many other things too. I can help my family out in a way like no other job could give me, I can donate to as many worthy causes as possible, I can travel to my heart’s content and see every part of the world I have dreamed of and most importantly I can feel secure during every stage of my life.
Arbonne means different things to everyone, but I know for me, it certainly is the vehicle to creating a life I love. Want to know more and get involved? Leave me a message below and I will get back to you.
If you are interested in browsing through the products, click here.
This is not an AD. I am a proud independent consultant for Arbonne.